8 large floury potatoes
4 red onions (or shallots)
4 cloves of garlic
2 sprigs of rosemary
freshly ground pepper
1) Wash 8 large floury potatoes thoroughly, or peel them finely, and slice them evenly into chunky wedges.
2) Peel 4 red onions and cut them into quarters (or use shallots cut into halves).
3) Place them in the ovenproof Play of Colors cooking baking dish along with 4 cloves of garlic.
4) Add the leaves from 2 sprigs of rosemary, coarse sea-salt and freshly ground pepper.
5) Drizzle some olive oil over your ingredients and bake in the oven at 180°C for 30-40 minutes. Remove from the oven to turn the ingredients occasionally.